Basic Training Student Leadership

Basic Training Student Leadership


On that day, 21st September 2017. I with my schoolmate was training our basic leadership.

It began on 21st September 2017. It was the first day of training. It held at Pussenif. It is the place for training of soldiers. I went there at 5.30 AM and i arrived there at 6.00 AM. The weather was very friendly, because it was cool. I like that situation and that was made me so excited. There was still few of my schoolmate. Approximately at 7.00 AM, we gathered at the field. We was doing an opening ceremony. It was the different ceremony from we usually do at the school, because it was accompanied by musical instrument.

At the afternoon, we went to barracks, to clean ourselves. But there is something happened. I have thought it before. Yes right, our hair was cutting like a ball. We look like a walking ball. We went to bed approximately at 10 PM. I was very sleepy. 

But suddenly at 1.00 AM. I was hearing a sirine rang. I thought it was fire. I was running out from the barracks. But it was not fire, it just a trap to check our discipline. I was not brought a hat, so I must do the consequences. With my friends who also must do the consequences, we gathered at the center of football field in there. We did the consequences, it was like push up, etc.

My favorite scene is when we went to the garden. We went there at the afternoon. It was the second day. We arrived there approximately at 5.30 PM. This is the different garden from the other garden. Because this is the garden tomb of heroes. There we divided into groups. The member of the groups are three person. My group are Gare and Fadhlan. Approximately at 11.00 PM, it was our turn. We have to go inside the garden tomb and follow the track. It was very grippy night, we scared. But we have to pass all that. So with the brave we passed the lurid garden. Alhamdulillah we finished it. We are the last of all group that have finished. After that we went back to pussenif.

It was 23st September 2017, it was the last day of the training. Approximately at 10.00 AM. We was doing a closing ceremony. It is very memorable moment for me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Me