All About Me

Hello! my name is Mukhamad Ridwan. You can call me Ridwan or whatever you want. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. They have married. So you can imagine how long the distant of my age and my brother's also my sister's. My brother name is Rizal, he is approximately 31 years old and my sister name is Farida, she is approximately 27 years old.

I have so many hobbies. I can't mention it on by one. But the most i like is playing football and drawing especially drawing the building. I'm very like sport, all the kind of sport. It is like football, bowling, basketball, swimming, running, and etc. I also like the things that smell of art.

I have weaknesses of course. I have so many weaknesses. First is nowadays i'm lazy, as Bu Wulan told me before "Ridwan, why you become so lazy nowadays?". The second is, i'm quiet emotional person. and there is still so many weaknesses of me i can't tell you one by one.

I also have strength. But i can't judge myself. You can judge me. So if you have suggestions, critics, or advice please tell me so i can be better than before.

In my leasure time, i usually listening to the music, the genre of music that i like is Electronic Dance Music or also called EDM but nowadays i like Queen song because of watching Bohemian Rhapsody last year. Oh btw, i also like watching movies. I like action movies and my favorite actor is Tom Cruise.

I have a dreams to achieve in my future. I want to be the students of Institute Technology of Bandung. I want to be an architect and i want to make my mom proud of me. And i also want to make my dad smile in the heaven. I want to live happily now, tomorrow, next week, and forever and even in the afterlife. I want to be a useful person for my family, my country, especially for my religion.

To achieve that, i have to learning, learning, and learning. I have to learning harder because the rival for snmptn in SMAN 3 Bandung is so many.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini