What Will You Do Next Holiday ?

What Will You Do Next Holiday?

Farhan   : "Ridwan! How are you?"
Ridwan  : "Hi Farhan! I'm fine, thanks.  Hey holiday is coming, what is your plan on your next holiday?"
Farhan   : "I am going to go to the beach with my family."
Ridwan  : "Ohh! it's a good idea. Where is beach do you want to go ?"
Farhan   : "I am going to Pangandaran beach, but I don't want to go there."
Ridwan  : "Why man? It is a beautiful beach, I mean."
Farhan   : "Yes you are right. I think it was beautiful. Now, trash is scattered everywhere."
Ridwan  : "Just enjoy it and you will happy."
Farhan   : "I can't enjoy it if the beach is like that."
Ridwan  : "Ohh, I understand what you feel now."
Farhan   : "Thanks for your understanding."
Ridwan  : "You're welcome, so what your next plan?"
Farhan   : "I don't know what I have to do."
Ridwan  : "Ohh!! I have an idea."
Farhan   : "What is that?"
Ridwan  : "You can discuss it with your parents."
Farhan   : "Okay! I will try it."
Ridwan  : "What your next plan? Where are you going?"
Farhan   : "I have a lot of plan. I want to climb the highest mountain in Indonesia, Jaya Wijaya mountain and I want to go to the magnificent island, Raja Ampat. That's only part of my plan"
Ridwan  : "It is a nice plan, man."
Farhan   : "Pray for me, I hope i can go there."
Ridwan  : "Good luck!."
Farhan   : "Thanks."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Me