My Angel

My Angel

         Once upon a time, approximately on Desember 22th or 22th 2017, i'm not too remember it. On that day, I went to a festival that held in Junior High School 2 Bandung, That is where my Junior High School is.

          On that day, I went to the festival by a public transportation, because my mama not allow me to drive my private vehicle. She worried if something bad will happen to me. So, i went there by a public transportation. Accidentally my JHS is quiet far from my house, so I went there earlier.

          The festival began at 10 A.M. until 8 P.M. I was confused, By what i will go back home. Fortunately, my friend, Udin went there by a motorcycle. "Ohh, i can join him to go back home." I say. Because his home is near mine. The festival is very fun, so many people went there to see their favorite artists.

          At 8 P.M. the festival have finished. But, "Ohh nooo!, I'm separated with Udin!". On that time, i was very panic because it has been late night and there is no public transportation anymore. I ask to my friend, Ery "Hey, Ery!!! do you see Udin?"I ask him, "Oh, he had gone home.". I was very very panic on that time. "Can I follow you to your home ?" I asked to him, "No problem bro" he answered. "Thanks a lot, bro!". I decided to follow Ery to his house in Kosambi. I was very confused what i have to do.

          I have arrived in his home at 8.30 P.M. Suddenly, the public transportation came in right front of me. "Thanksss god!!", i was very grateful!!, it felts like an angel came just to fetch me go home. Eventually, i went back home by public transportation. I have arrived home at 9.30 P.M. with safed. Ohh!! Thankss godd!!.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Me